In last two days I have got 10+ calls to get feedback on TLabs accelerator program and almost everyone of them had the same set of questions/queries. Most of the questions were in two categories : 1) Will they select me? 2) Should I apply for the program?
For the first question, I would just say that they are a big fan of execution so show your demo instead of ppt/b-plan.
For the second question, Let me share what we at bluegape.com have learned from the whole program so that you can decide if you want to apply or not.
1) Now I can read the next term sheet from investor without the help of lawyer/CA. I know the meaning of all the terms like option pool, pre-money valuation, post-money valuation, vesting, liquidation preferences, everything.
2) Many early adopters of bluegape.com are from TLabs network.
3) Now I know what it takes to scale up a startup and need of clear vision statement. Who said it’s tough to do a startup. I must say it’s very easy to do a startup but the whole issue is to keep it running and that’s what we learned at TLabs.
4) How to do team meetings and make them effective is what Abhishek will teach you there.
5) You will get noticed in whole startup community.
6) Pankaj will teach you to use most of the networking sites effectively.
7) You will network with rockstars who have changed/dream to change the world. Most of the successful entrepreneurs, innovators.
…and the list goes on !
If you want some posters for your startup, don’t forget to check this awesome collection of startup posters at bluegape !
P.S. : I still tweet @sbaghla